Simplify workflow and deliver consistent, quality results
Clinical chemistry analyzers, also known as biochemistry analyzers, are medical laboratory equipment, use measurement technologies including photometric and colorimetric testing, ion-selective potentiometry, and latex agglutination to analyze samples such as blood serum, plasma, and urine. Chemistry analyzers are used in all types of laboratories, from small point-of-care clinics to high-throughput clinical labs, to test for analytes such as proteins, enzymes, and electrolytes. Applications include monitoring diseases such as diabetes, testing for metabolic functions or cardiac markers, and drugs-of-abuse testing. Benchtop analyzers are the most common type, but compact bedside models, usually with fewer test options, and high-throughput floor-based units are also available.
Noahcali-100 is an automatic biochemistry analyzer used for animal blood chemistry tests that deliver precise, reliable and fast result within 12 minutes, helping the user to quickly obtain complete and accurate Chemistry values, reducing the patient waiting time and improving customer satisfaction.
The Noahcali-100 is a micro-fluidic based benchtop blood chemistry test analyzer. The device combines the chemistry, electrolyte and blood gas test together, delivering reliable and accurate results from just three drops of whole blood, serum, or plasma.
Advances in clinical chemistry analyzers will go hand in hand with the development of new assays, further improving patient care. Manufacturers are customizing analyzers for use in small laboratories, for use in high-volume situations, such as large hospitals or in the field. As software capabilities continue to evolve, clinical chemistry analyzers will be able to offer greater testing speed and automation.
1. Discover scalable solutions for labs of all sizes. No matter the size of your laboratory, there is a clinical chemistry system to meet your testing needs
2. Standardized process. Our entire line of clinical chemistry analyzers features standardized test menus, assay protocols, instrument protocols, and reference ranges, reducing operator variability and delivering consistent quality results
3. Maximum uptime via robust hardware, minimal maintenance and unparalleled support
4. Suitable for patient testing in all laboratory types including: clinical laboratories, universities and research institutions, veterinary laboratories
5. The clinical chemistry analyzers is compact, small in size and portable.
Recommended ProductsPortable Clinical Chemistry Analyzer SupplierPet Medical Diagnostic EquipmentHematology Analyzer BrandsLaboratories Veterinary AnalyzersVeterinary Hematology AnalyzerBlood Analyzer ManufacturersBiochemical analyzer is a good helper for animal hospitalsClinical Chemistry AnalyzersVet Blood Analyzer ExporterVeterinary Blood Rapid Test MachineElectrolyte Analyzer for Sale - LOCMEDTClinical Laboratory AnalyzerVeterinary Hematology Analyzer Price