Based on micro-fluidic Technology and with an automatic design, Noahcali-100 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer offers accurate results with a single sample in 12 minutes, providing clinical benefits for veterinary patients.
Easy to use, portable size, cost-effective, fast and accurate results, all in one device, It is very suitable for vet Clinics, animal Hospitals and laboratories veterinarians, Farms, and Zoos.
Features of Noahcali-100 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer
Easy to Carry
Small size 17*26*35cm, weight only 4.5kg. Easy to move and carry with you.
Automatic design, 3 steps to get the results. Quick to master, easy to get started.
Results in Minutes
Built-in printer, results are printed directly in 8-12 minutes. No need to wait and customers are more satisfied.
Built-in real-time IQC system, monitoring testing process to ensure the users get accurate results.
Whole Blood Sampling
Built-in centrifuge, whole blood can be tested
Little maintenance, no consumable accessories inside.
How to Use Noahcali-100 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer
Add 100μL Sample
Insert the Disc
Read the Results
LOCMEDT Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer
Basic Information of Noahcali-100 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer
|Sample Type||Whole Blood, Plasma, Serum|
|Time to Results||8-12 minutes|
|User Interface||7 inch capactive colour touchscreen|
|Power Requirement||AC110-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Parameters||Up to 22 parameters on one rotor, 34 parameter on 8 different panels|
|Reagent Disc||Single Use Reagent with 18 month shelflife|
|Calibration||Automaticself-calibration by scanning QR Code on the center of panel|
|Quality Control||Built-in Realtime Quality Control(IQC)system|
|Connection Interfaces||WLAN, USB, Ethernetinterface, RS232 Serial Interface|
|Print Mode||Built-in thermal printer|
|Data Capacity||More than 500,000 sets of data|
1. Variable speed motor (drives and controls the matching reagent tray).
2. Spectrophotometer (measures the optical signal of the detection hole of the disc).
3. Microprocessor (constant temperature, temperature control components, two-dimensional code scanning and acquisition components, used for system control and data acquisition and calculation).
4. Color touch screen (interaction medium between operator and analyzer).
5. Thermal printer (printing component).
6. Embedded software system (human-computer interaction software).
1. The veterinary chemistry analyzer should avoid working in a humid environment containing corrosive gases.
2. When the analyzer emits peculiar smell or smoke during use, cut off the power supply and unplug the power cord in time, and notify the manufacturer or agent for maintenance.
3. Operators should avoid touching the electronic circuits inside the analyzer, and only qualified personnel can perform maintenance.
4. It is the user's responsibility to ensure the electromagnetic compatibility environment of the analyzer equipment so that the equipment can work normally.
5. This veterinary chemistry analyzer complies with the emission and immunity requirements of this equipment in CB/T 18268.
6. This dry chemistry analyzer is designed and tested according to Class A equipment in GB 4824.
7. It is forbidden to use the analyzer near radiation sources (such as unshielded radio frequency sources), otherwise it may interfere with the normal operation of the equipment.
8. In addition to the accessories provided by the company, the use of other manufacturers' accessories may lead to an increase in the emission of the automatic biochemical analyzer or a decrease in the immunity.
If you are interested in veterinary chemistry analyzer, please contact us.
Application of Noahcali-100 Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer
Q1: What kind of tests does the Noahcali-100 veterinary chemistry analyzer can do?
Noahcali-100 can do the vet blood biochemistry, blood gas,electrolyte analysis.So the users do not need separate instrument for electrolytes or blood gas.
Q2: How many kinds of panels can be used in Noahcali-100 Animal blood test analyzer?
Noahcali-100 blood test analyzer only accept LOCMEDT reagent panels, see details at Disposable Reagent Disc.
Q3: Does Noahcali-100 vet use chemistry analyzer require calibration?
No, the Noahcali-100 analyzer reagent panels are factory-calibrated. The calibration information encoded in the QR code on the center of the rotor. When inserting the rotor, the analyzer can read it automatically.
Q4: What maintenance does Noahcali-100 blood test analyzer require?
High quality parts used, no consumable accessories inside.The xenon lamps as light source with decades of lifespan. It only needs some cleaning, see details in operator’s manual.
Q5: What types of samples can be used with Noahcali-100 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
The sample should be lithium-heparin whole blood, lithium-heparin plasma, or serum. Do not use EDTA as an anti-coagulant.
Q6: What is the Noahcali-100 Veterinary Biochemistry Analyzer sample volume required?
Usually 90-120μL for a test（about 3 drops), but for Critical Care Panel 13 only accept 120μL plasma.
Q7: What is the shelf life of the Noahcali-100 Biochemistry analyzer reagent discs?
The shelf life of the disc can be 18 months and the discs should be stored refrigerated at 2-8°C
Q8: Can expired disc be used in the Noahcali-100 Vet Blood Chemistry Analyzer?
No, the analyzer will cancel the run and display an Error Code message.
Q9: Does the disc require warm-up time before using?
No, the users can use the disc directly from the refrigerator
Q10: How long can the Noahcali-100 biochemistry analyzer reagent disc be used after removing from the foil pouch?
After opening the pouch, the discs should be used in 20 minutes.
Noahcali-100 Vet Use Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyzer provides biochemistry, blood gas, electrolytes parameters test results for animal health diagnosis. With a compact system, portable size and lab level test results, it is widely used in animal hospital, clinic and laboratories.
Noahcali-100 is an automatic biochemistry analyzer used for animal blood chemistry tests that deliver precise, reliable and fast result within 12 minutes, helping the user to quickly obtain complete and accurate Chemistry values, reducing the patient waiting time and improving customer satisfaction.
The Noahcali-100 is a micro-fluidic based benchtop blood chemistry test analyzer. The device combines the chemistry, electrolyte and blood gas test together, delivering reliable and accurate results from just three drops of whole blood, serum, or plasma.