Noahcali-100 is an Veterinary Blood Chemistry Analyzer used for animal blood chemistry tests that deliver precise, reliable and fast result within 12 minutes, helping the user to quickly obtain complete and accurate Chemistry values, reducing the patient waiting time and improving customer satisfaction.
Small size, easy to carry, fully automatic design, easy to operate.
Features of Noahcali-100 Animal Blood Chemistry Analyzer
Bench top design, size 17*26*35cm, weight only 4.5kg
Automatic design, no need calibration, 3 simple steps to read results
8-12 minutes to finish one test, delivering up to 22 parameters results
Built-in Real time Quality Control(IQC)system to ensure the stability and accuracy of the results
Broad test panels with 34 parameters covering biochemistry, blood gas, electrolyte analysis items
Small sample volume, low cost, zero maintenance
How to Use Noahcali-100 Animal Blood Chemistry Analyzer
Add 100μL Sample
Insert the Disc
Read the Results
LOCMEDT Veterinary Biochemistry Analyzer
Basic Information of Noahcali-100 Animal Blood Chemistry Analyzer
|Name||Noahcali-100||Usage||veterinary clinical chemistry analyzer|
|Function||biochemistry, blood gas, electrolyte analysis||Parameters||8 different panels with 34 parameters|
|Sample Type||Anti-coagulation whole blood, serum, plasma||Friendly Display|| 7 inch capacitive touch screen |
|Sample Volume||90-120 μl||Data Capacity||Max 500, 000 results|
|Testing Time||8-12 mins/sample||Printer||Built-in thermal printer|
|Working Condition||Temperature: 10-32℃ |
|Data Transmission||WIFI, LIS|
|QC & Calibrate||Automatic and Real-time||Size||256mm(L)*172mm(W)*350mm(H)|
|Power source||AC110-240V, 50-60Hz||Power Rating||120W|
Dog; cat; horse;
Dairy Cow; Beef Cattle; Sheep; Pig;
Birds; Grinding Tooth; Carassius Auratus;
Hedgehog; Rabbit; Ferret;
Trachenys Scripta; Corn Snake; Reptile.
1. Contract. Sometimes, especially when devices are heavily discounted, "conditions" may be attached, such as requiring a certain number of tests to be performed each month (and penalties for not doing so). When purchasing or entering into an equipment rental contract, it is always important to double-check the contract.
2. Price. Obviously, the cost of the chemical analyzer itself should be considered. But remember to also consider supply costs (rotors, etc.) and cost per test versus customer cost.
3. Machine details. What specific tests are available (chemical panels vary in size and comprehensiveness), and for which species? Is it possible to use a single test when you only need to retest a specific value (what are the consumable costs for these tests compared to larger panels)? How fast are the results? How much blood is needed for each test - does the blood need to be centrifuged first?
4. Easy to operate. Is the machine easy and intuitive to use? Does the company that sells the machine offer training? And, how are the results added to the patient's medical record?
5. Warranty and maintenance. Ask if the warranty is covered, what it covers, how long it is valid, and if it can be renewed after the warranty expires. Also, ask about routine maintenance costs, if you have any questions, if a helpline is available, and how quickly machine problems can be fixed/resolved.
6. Objective evaluation. Ask around to see if colleagues in your area use the device and learn about their experiences. Alternatively, see if the company will let you try out the device briefly before buying.
Application of Noahcali-100 Animal Blood Chemistry Analyzer
Q1: What kind of tests does the Noahcali-100 veterinary chemistry analyzer can do?
Noahcali-100 can do the vet blood biochemistry, blood gas,electrolyte analysis.So the users do not need separate instrument for electrolytes or blood gas.
Q2: How many kinds of panels can be used in Noahcali-100 Animal blood test analyzer?
Noahcali-100 blood test analyzer only accept LOCMEDT reagent panels, see details at Disposable Reagent Disc.
Q3: Does Noahcali-100 vet use chemistry analyzer require calibration?
No, the Noahcali-100 analyzer reagent panels are factory-calibrated. The calibration information encoded in the QR code on the center of the rotor. When inserting the rotor, the analyzer can read it automatically.
Q4: What maintenance does Noahcali-100 blood test analyzer require?
High quality parts used, no consumable accessories inside.The xenon lamps as light source with decades of lifespan. It only needs some cleaning, see details in operator’s manual.
Q5: What types of samples can be used with Noahcali-100 Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
The sample should be lithium-heparin whole blood, lithium-heparin plasma, or serum. Do not use EDTA as an anti-coagulant.
Q6: What is the Noahcali-100 Veterinary Biochemistry Analyzer sample volume required?
Usually 90-120μL for a test（about 3 drops), but for Critical Care Panel 13 only accept 120μL plasma.
Q7: What is the shelf life of the Noahcali-100 Biochemistry analyzer reagent discs?
The shelf life of the disc can be 18 months and the discs should be stored refrigerated at 2-8°C
Q8: Can expired disc be used in the Noahcali-100 Vet Blood Chemistry Analyzer?
No, the analyzer will cancel the run and display an Error Code message.
Q9: Does the disc require warm-up time before using?
No, the users can use the disc directly from the refrigerator
Q10: How long can the Noahcali-100 biochemistry analyzer reagent disc be used after removing from the foil pouch?
After opening the pouch, the discs should be used in 20 minutes.
The Noahcali-100 is a micro-fluidic based benchtop blood chemistry test analyzer. The device combines the chemistry, electrolyte and blood gas test together, delivering reliable and accurate results from just three drops of whole blood, serum, or plasma.
Noahcali-100 is an automatic biochemistry analyzer used for animal blood chemistry tests that deliver precise, reliable and fast result within 12 minutes, helping the user to quickly obtain complete and accurate Chemistry values, reducing the patient waiting time and improving customer satisfaction.
Noahcali-100 Vet Use Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyzer provides biochemistry, blood gas, electrolytes parameters test results for animal health diagnosis. With a compact system, portable size and lab level test results, it is widely used in animal hospital, clinic and laboratories.